We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated by us directly, our partner, or our affiliate.
1. What information do we collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services.
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you become a member, sign-up for email/mail notifications, or participate in our classes or workshops. Once you register in one of these fashions you are no longer anonymous to us.
2. How does the Lubeznik Center use this information?
We use the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To customize the content you see
- To enhance the user experience while in our site. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to participate in paid services, membership drives, funding drives, etc.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
3. How does the Lubeznik Center share the information?
Personally identifiable information
We will NEVER make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
4. What are my options?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us.
We also give users the following options:
- Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters when registering. Users who opt-in may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time through the subscription management pages or by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail they received from us;
5. How can I update my personally identifiable information?
You can correct or change the information collected during registration for any of our sites. The instructions for doing this can be found in our member services areas. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using e-mail addresses at the bottom of this page. Currently, we do not offer users a means by which to completely delete personal information established at the time of registration.