Because of members like you, Lubeznik Center for the Arts (LCA) is able to be a catalyst throughout the region for artistic endeavors of inspiration and imagination by providing:
- Contemporary art exhibitions featuring acclaimed work by international, national and regional artists;
- Exceptional performances including music, drama and dance; poetry slams and readings;
- Participatory arts activities engaging both children and adults;
- Academic outreach and scholarship programs serving children and adults with limited resources and access to arts experiences;
- Creative and fun social opportunities to share your love of art with other arts patrons;
- Open daily with extended hours on Thursdays Memorial Day through Labor Day.
LCA is part of The North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association, which offers reciprocal membership programs to over 850 arts, cultural, and historical institutions. This means that LCA members at the Sustaining level and above can take advantage of the member benefits at other NARM institutions, and we extend our benefits to their members.
Learn more about NARM and view a list of participating institutions here.
ArtMakers is the Premier Membership level of LCA. As a member of ArtMakers (with a gift of $500 or more), you will have exclusive access to “VIP” experiences and the opportunity to share cultural interests with a like-minded community. In order to qualify for ArtMakers membership, an individual must contribute an unrestricted gift of $500 or more annually. This can be through any unrestricted gift, paying membership dues, or making an ArtBash paddle raiser gift. Your ArtMakers 12-month membership starts with your initial gift of $500 or more.
This year we have an exciting line-up of provocative exhibitions and programs that you won’t want to miss! ArtMakers have exclusive access to “VIP” experiences in 2016 including:
Glassblowing demo at Hot Shop Valpo
||Brincka Cross Gardens guided home & garden tour
||Tour John Leinweber & Jim Laughlin’s country home & collection
||ArtBash 2016 (July 9 – Save the date!)
||Art Festival 2016 (Aug 20 & 21)
||Tour Shari and Stewart Diamond’s home & collection
Call us at 219-874-4900 for more information on special benefits for ArtMakers or to donate at an amount that is not listed
Download application here, to join by mail.