The Lubeznik Center is a non-for-profit organization. We are fortunate to have a beautiful facility and supportive staff, board and membership. But we need help to make it work. Without the help of our grantors, donors, and volunteers, we would not be able to offer high quality exhibitions and cultural programming for the community. Your time and effort does make a difference, whether labeling a postcard or helping set up and exhibition -- we do this together.
LCA needs your expertise!
- Collections Database manager
- Food Service Specialist
- Skilled Laborers (Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping & Construction)
- Graphic Artists
- Marketing Assistants
- Educational Programming assistants
- Security Guards
- And much more
- Be energized by creative individuals
- Develop skills
- Social opportunities
- Resume development
- Demonstrate skills and expertise to others
- Provide your talent to an organization that serves the community where you live.
- Participate in activities that benefit the arts and the community
- Spend time with others who love the arts
- Make a difference to those who need help the most
- Provide an environment that nurtures expression and creativity
- Annual gathering for all LCA volunteers
- Recognition for those demonstrating exemplary service
- A free individual membership will be provided to those completing 35 hours of service
If you would like information about becoming a volunteer at the Lubeznik Center for the Arts, please go to our Volunteer Sign Up Form.
Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator for information about positions. We do our best to match up projects with your interests and skill-sets to make assignments more meaningful for you.
Go to Volunteer Commitment Form and Volunteer Opportunities Form. (Must have Acrobat Reader to open and print.) Please return by mail to the Lubeznik Center for the Arts at 101 Avenue of the Arts, Michigan City, IN 46360.
For more volunteer opportunities visit the United Way Regional Volunteer Center.