Lubeznik Center for the Arts will reopen to the public on Friday, July 3rd on then on visitor days (Wednesday through Monday, 10:00 AM. to 5:00 PM weekdays and 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM weekends; please note we are closed Tuesdays.
We can’t wait to see you! Our top priority is to keep all of us safe and healthy. To reopen responsibly and to ease your mind, we have instituted the following measures.
- At all open times, we will limit our attendance to 20 visitors.
- All visitors age two and over must wear a face covering at all times.
- Disposable gloves, disposable face masks, tissues and hand sanitizer will be provided upon request and at each restroom entrance/exit.
- Visitors must maintain a distance of six feet apart from other household/arrival groups
- We request that respectful behavior is practiced on the stairs as well as in entry ways. Give your elders the right of way and be patient.
- No food or drink will be served with the exception of bottled water.
A new Welcome Attendant position has been created to assist visitors with these procedures. In addition, we have intensified our cleaning and trash disposal routines and implemented daily staff health screening protocols. If you have additional questions about our pandemic response or infection control strategies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beginning July 5, you can also call the center at (219) 874-4900.
The “Back On Track Indiana” reopening plan depends on meeting certain health requirements and could change if the outbreak intensifies. Please continue to consult this webpage for updates to our policies and procedures.
Please stay safe. We hope to see you soon!